Minimizing a task will dock the task into your tray allowing you to come back at any point. Use this to keep active tasks at the top of your mind all day 🤔
How to use minimize tasks
- Open a task window
- Locate the minimize button in the upper-right corner of the window
- Click to dock this task into your tray
Don't fear information being lost!
- Opening ClickUp in a new browser tab will retain your docked tasks for further use!
- Minimizing (or closing) a task with a partially written comment will save the comment as a draft 🔥
- Priorities aren't always 100% accurate.
- Tasks with overlapping due dates aren't ideal.
- Tracking tasks through the notifications feed can be overwhelming.
What else would you like to see with this feature? Please leave your suggestions here!