Edit tasks without having to open them!
Simply right-click on any task (or click the ellipses
... ) to reveal the Quick Task Management Menu with the following options:
- Convert the task to a subtask
- Add Dependencies
- Make the task recurring
- Duplicate the task
- Merge the task
At the top of the Management menu, you'll see five symbols that will allow you to:
In List View
In Board View
Quick changes for Projects and Lists
Right-click a Project (or select the ellipses
... ) in your sidebar and choose to:
- Create an entirely new List within the Project
- Create a List from a template
- Edit custom project statuses
- Move the Project to a new location
- Copy the Project
- Save the Project as a template
- Add the Project to your Favorites
You'll also be able to copy a link to the Project, rename it, archive it, or delete it altogether.
Clicking on the ellipses next to a List will yield the same options, minus the ability to edit the parent Project's custom statuses.
Right-clicking is now available for tasks in Time View!