Board View automatically sets the most recent picture attached to a task as a cover image.
If you'd like to change this image, you can
pin any image attachment to the task.
Pinning images will:
- Set the image front and center (at the top) of each task when you open it
- Set the image visible in Board view as the pinned image
How to pin a cover image
Customize which image is permanently shown by Pinning an image to a task.
- Open a task
- Hover over an image to reveal the
- Click to pin or unpin the image
Enabling or disabling cover images in Board View
- Open the Board View settings options
- Toggle the Preview attachments switch
By default this will set the most recently uploaded image as a tasks cover image.