Use Zapier to connect ClickUp with 1,000+ tools with no technical knowledge!
Zaps, which are automatic data transfers between applications, are super straightforward to setup and take about a minute to do so.
Set up a Zap
Each Zap is built with a trigger and a resulting action. Most Zaps are as simple as the following:
- “For each Google Form submission, create a task in ClickUp”
- “If someone emails me, create a task in ClickUp.”
You can configure Zaps to your liking. For example, I could updated these Zaps to accomplish the following:
- “For each Google Form submission, create a task in ClickUp with form contents in the description”
- “If Zeb emails me, create a task in ClickUp with the email's subject line as the task title, the content as the description, and me as the assignee.”
- Visit the "Make a Zap!" page to get started
- You'll authenticate your ClickUp account as well as the app you're connecting with
- Choose your trigger settings. This could be something like Instagram's "New Media Posted" trigger
- At this point you're just matching the trigger to an action such as ClickUp's "Create a new Task"
- When tested, name your Zap and turn it on!
- Create ClickUp tasks:
- Create Google Calendar events:
- Email tasks to ClickUp
- Create ClickUp tasks when you tag an email
- Also includes helpdesk applications like Front and Helpscout
The Zapbook of all templates created by Zapier users is found here!
Need help from a Zapier representative? Contact them here.