Enabling Harvest in ClickUp
- Go to
- Click the toggle switch to enable Harvest
- To track time in tasks, you'll need to also enable the Time Tracking ClickApp for Spaces where you want to track time.
2. Open a task, and you'll see the Harvest button.
3. Click that to authorize your Harvest account
4. Choose your Harvest project and task to link to the ClickUp task
5. Start tracking time!
To stop tracking time, simply return to the task and click the Harvest button again.
Automatically Sync Time with ClickUp Tasks
Authorize ClickUp to use Harvest by clicking
Sync Harvest in your Time Tracking Settings page.
Now, as you add time to tasks in ClickUp, your timesheet will be updated with each entry containing the task title and task ID.
More Time Tracking Options
Check out how you can use Harvest time tracking with our Reporting feature here!
Need to trouble shoot with a Harvest representative? Contact them here.