Enabling Harvest in ClickUp
- Go to
- Click the toggle switch to enable Harvest
- To track time in tasks, you'll need to also enable the Time Tracking ClickApp for Spaces where you want to track time.
2. Open a task to reveal the Harvest button.
3. Click to authorize your Harvest account
4. Choose your Harvest project and task to link to the ClickUp task
5. Start tracking time!
To stop tracking time, simply return to the task and click the Harvest button again.
Automatically Sync Time with ClickUp Tasks
Authorize ClickUp to use Harvest by clicking
Sync Harvest in your Time Tracking Settings page.
Now, as you add time to tasks in ClickUp, your timesheet will be updated with each entry containing the task title and optionally the task ID:
Please note that only Time Tracked after the integration is enabled will be synced. Time Tracked in previous ClickUp sessions will not be visible in Harvest.
More Time Tracking Options
Check out how you can use Harvest time tracking with our Reporting feature here!
Need to trouble shoot with a Harvest representative? Contact them here.