Everhour brings more than just time tracking into ClickUp tasks. This doc will explain how to best utilize it in your workflow.
Note: This is a one-way integration, so time tracked through Everhour will not yet be included in ClickUp reports.
- Visit this page to connect Everhour to your ClickUp account
- If you do not have an Everhour account, their instructions will guide you through the simple setup process.
- Install the Everhour Extension
- If you are prompted with the Log in Everhour screen in the extension, ignore the API Key field and click the link for profile settings . The extension will associate with your account.
- Open a task in ClickUp to begin tracking time
Tracking Time with Everhour
- Open a task in ClickUp
- Hover over the Everhour time tracker and click the
- Enter the time you would like to add to this task
Saveto record the added time in your Everhour timesheet
- Use the menu to select a week
- Make changes to the time tracked
Saveto record the edited time in your Everhour timesheet
- Add the estimate
Saveto record the estimate in your Everhour timesheet
- Type in your notes
Saveto record the notes in your Everhour timesheet
- Go to Everhour's integrations settings page
- Disable and re-enable Everhour's integration with ClickUp
3. Re-select the Teams that you would like to track with Everhour
Some of the main benefits of Everhour's ClickUp integration include:
- Comprehensive estimating options allow you to personalize how you keep track of your project budgets
- Highly flexible reporting and sharing
- Live View: Be aware of what your team members do moment to moment
- Available for mobile phones via the Everhour website
- Free 14-day trial (no card required)