Single sign on (SSO) via Microsoft lets you sign up and/or log in with your Microsoft Office 365 / Azure account to save you time and provide peace of mind.
- As an owner or admin on an Enterprise team, visit your team settings page and tick Microsoft as the SSO provider
- Login with your company's Microsoft account
- Your Microsoft organization is now linked to your ClickUp team
Customizing Security Settings
Team admins will be able to control if Microsoft auth is required, as well as if members of your Microsoft organization will be automatically invited when signing up.
If Microsoft auth is enforced, current team members will be prompted to link their Microsoft account to ClickUp. They are able to dismiss this, but will continually receive it until they link the account. At any time, you can check which user(s) on your team has linked their Microsoft account.
When logging in, users will be forced to sign in with their Microsoft account in order to access your Team.
If you want your teammates to automatically be added to your ClickUp team, be sure to tick that option. Then have your team sign up with SSO (below).
Signing up with SSO
- To sign up with Microsoft, first go to this link. This link is also available in the admin area to send out to your organization
- Click the
Sign up with Microsoft button
- Log in with your company Microsoft account
- If your admin has automatic invitations enabled, you will be automatically added to your ClickUp team
How to check who in your team is using SSO
Admins can easily see who all on their team has linked their Microsoft account to ClickUp.
- Open your team settings
- Go to Users
- Users with a Microsoft icon have setup SSO
Removing Microsoft from your account
To manage your linked accounts, go to your profile settings, and scroll to the bottom. You will then see a list of the SSO accounts you have associated with your ClickUp account. From here, you can unlink your account to remove it.
If you have any questions regarding Microsoft SSO or how ClickUp can boost your team's productivity, reach out to us anytime here!