Each List within a ClickUp Project allows you to add information pertaining to that List of tasks.
Clicking List details while in List View, will allow you to keep every asset pertaining to an entire List, within the List details.
Lists can be given the following
- Start Dates - Let your team know when to start working on this list of tasks.
- Due Dates - Let your team know when this list of tasks needs to be complete.
- Descriptions - Explain what the tasks in this List represent. This is the perfect place to shed light on goals!
- Attachments - Upload a file that will be used for an entire group of tasks.
- Conversations - Discuss the entire list of tasks with your team.
- Colors - Add simple colors that help label Lists. Some users add colors to lists in the same way they tag a task or give a task a status.
How to Add Details to a List
show detailsfrom the header of the List you wish to add context to
- Add all pertinent information!
- Get. Shit. Done.
Never be without context on a List again ✊
Want to see more details in your Lists? Please leave your suggestions here! 😄