Hotkeys in ClickUp are heating up! Get more done in less time - new keys every week!
Use a windows computer? Replace
- In notifications tab,
spaceto reload notifications
Close any task or window
- Clear filters
Text and Comment Editor
- Activate the tag-user selector with the
- Edit your most recent comment with
Up Arrowfrom the comment editor
##to mention a task
:to quickly open and filter emojis. Press
enterto select an emoji
- Create and open subtasks from Task View with
Cmd + Return
- Paste images with
Cmd + V
- Markup with
backticks` and bold text with asterisks *
- Open a new tab from any link with
Cmd + Click
- Bulk create subtasks by pasting a list of texts
- Anchor a link in task description or comments with
Cmd + K
- Markdown shortcuts to convert to rich text formatting without leaving your keyboard.
- Hover over a task in List or Board View and quickly assign it to yourself by clicking
- Show/hide sidebar with
There's no need to lift your fingers from the keyboard to add assignees, due dates, statuses, and so much more. All it takes is a few keystrokes!
We've even added a quick switcher like the one you'll find in Slack! Press
K to navigate to the Space, Project, or List of your choice.