Hotkeys in ClickUp are heating up! Get more done in less time - new keys every week!
Use a windows computer? Replace
- In notifications tab,
spaceto reload notifications
Close any task or window
- Clear filters
Text and Comment Editor
- Activate the tag-user selector with the
- Edit your most recent comment with
Up Arrowfrom the comment editor
##to mention a task
:to quickly open and filter emojis. Press
enterto select an emoji
- Create and open subtasks from Task View with
Cmd + Return
- Paste images with
Cmd + V
- Markup with
backticks` and bold text with asterisks *
- Open a new tab from any link with
Cmd + Click
- Bulk create subtasks by pasting a list of texts
- Anchor a link in task description or comments with
Cmd + K
- Markdown shortcuts to convert to rich text formatting without leaving your keyboard.
- Hover over a task in List or Board View and quickly assign it to yourself by clicking
- Show/hide sidebar with
- Move to next task
left or right arrow
There's no need to lift your fingers from the keyboard to add assignees, due dates, statuses, and so much more. All it takes is a few keystrokes!
We've even added a quick switcher like the one you'll find in Slack! Press
K to navigate to the Space, Project, or List of your choice.