Single sign on (SSO) via Google lets you sign up and/or log in with your Google account to save you time and provide peace of mind.
Logging in with SSO
To login with Google SSO, you will first need to have your Google account linked to
your ClickUp account.
- If SSO is required, all of your existing ClickUp teammates will need to login with SSO and their accounts will be linked.
- New users can sign up using the SSO link. This will create their ClickUp account already linked to their SSO account.
- Existing users can also manually link their ClickUp & SSO account in their user Preferences.
- As an admin, visit your team settings page and tick Google as the SSO provider
- Login with your work Google account
- Your G Suite organization is now linked to your ClickUp team
Customizing Security Settings
Team admins will be able to control if Google auth is required, as well as if members of your G Suite team will be automatically invited when signing up.
If Google auth is enforced, current team members will be prompted to link their Google account to ClickUp. They are able to dismiss this, but will continually receive it until they link the account. At any time, you can check which user(s) on your team has linked their Google account.
When logging in, users will be forced to sign in with their Google account in order to access your Team.
If you want your teammates to automatically be added to your ClickUp team, be sure to tick that option. Then have your team sign up with SSO (below).
Signing up with SSO
Sign up with SSO
- Click the
Sign up with Googlebutton
- If your admin has automatic invitations enabled, you will be automatically added to your ClickUp team.
How to check who in your team is using SSO
Admins can easily see who all on their team has linked their Google account to ClickUp.
- Open your team settings
- Go to
- Users with a Google icon have setup SSO
Removing Google from your account
To manage your linked accounts, go to your profile settings, and scroll to the bottom. You will then see a list of the SSO accounts you have associated with your ClickUp account. From here, you can unlink your account to remove it.
If you have any questions regarding Google SSO or how ClickUp can boost your team's productivity, reach out to us anytime here!