Set up your tasks to view only relevant information by filtering in Board View.
Choose to apply one or more of the following filters:
- Assignee - View tasks assigned to a specific user on your Team.
- Created By- View tasks created by specific users.
- Date created - See tasks created on a certain date, or within a certain timeframe.
- Date updated - Display the tasks that people have recently worked on. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Due date - Filter out tasks that aren't going to be required in the near future. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Start date- See all tasks with specified start dates. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Priority - Sift out tasks that don't require immediate attention.
- Assigned comments - Refine your task list and only show tasks with assigned comments.
- Tags - Set your filter to match any or all selected Tags.
- Is recurring - See only the recurring tasks in your workflow.
- Archived- Show tasks that are archived, or include archived tasks in your overall filtering view
- Custom Fields - Filter by a completely unique task field that you create to set a value, budget, or really anything for a task.
- When filtering by due date or start date, try applying the
Today & Earlieroption. This will allow you to see all tasks that are overdue or due
today, as well as tasks with start dates on or before
- Keep in mind that you can save your filtering options and favorite views to come back to them at any time!
- When filtering by one or more Custom Fields, you can enter specific characters that a task
does not containwithin a Field. In the example below, we've searched for tasks that contain "aol.com" within the "Email" Custom Field.
Check out this doc to learn how to filter in List View!