Set up your tasks to view only relevant information by filtering in Board View.
Choose to apply one or more of the following filters:
- Assignee - View tasks assigned to a specific user on your Team.
- Created By- View tasks created by specific users.
- Date created - See tasks created on a certain date, or within a certain timeframe.
- Date updated - Display the tasks that people have recently worked on. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Due date - Filter out tasks that aren't going to be required in the near future. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Start date- See all tasks with specified start dates. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Priority - Sift out tasks that don't require immediate attention.
- Assigned comments - Refine your task list and only show tasks with assigned comments.
- Tags - Set your filter to match any or all selected Tags.
- Is recurring- See only the recurring tasks in your workflow.
- Keep in mind that you can save your filtering options and favorite views to come back to them at any time!
Check out this doc to learn how to filter in List View!