When the sheer volume of tasks gets out of hand, turn to ClickUp's advanced filtering.
Quickly search through the lists or projects you're viewing. Searching filters tasks by keyword.
- Tasks: Excludes subtasks from results.
- Tasks & Subtasks: This option allows you to apply your search and filters to subtasks (not just parent tasks). Any tasks that have subtasks matching your results will be displayed.
Exclude unnecessary tasks by applying filter(s) and drill down to the essentials.
- Assignee - Know what user was assigned? Apply the filter!
- Status - Only show tasks in a certain stage of your (custom) workflow.
- Date created - Have a big day of task creation? Let's see it! Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Date updated - Display the tasks that people have recently worked on! Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Due date - Filter out tasks that aren't going to be required in the near future. Select a specific date or a before/after date.
- Priority - Sift out tasks that don't require immediate attention.
- Assigned comments - Refine your task list and only show tasks with assigned comments.
- Tags - Set your filter to match any or all selected Tags.
- Created by - View all tasks created by a specified user