This view is where you'll find ClickUp's powerful, drag-and-drop interface containing active tasks in your workflow. Board View is the go-to view for agile teams, but every user can utilize the convenience offered in this view. Check out what makes ClickUp's Board View unique:
- Visualize work
- Limit the amount of work in progress
- Manage your team's workflow
- Continuously improve your process
ClickUp expands functionality to boards by allowing you to delegate tasks, set due dates, and view subtasks' statuses. Additionally, instead of arbitrary and overwhelming column names, ClickUp's columns are simply the statuses associated with each task.
The true strength of ClickUp's Board View is found with accurate statuses for each step in your tasks' life cycle. With custom statuses set, each column is a stage in your workflow and each row is a task that can be manipulated with ease.
Prefer the simple open or closed tasks? Board view with simple statuses fixes a Project's Lists as columns the on your board. This allows you to make use of drag and drop functionality without any unnecessary clutter.
- Drag and Drop: A key aspect of Board View is the ability to quickly move tasks through workflows and adjust priority. Easily drag and drop a task into any status, and move the task up or down to change the priority of the task.
- Change Assignees: No need to go into the tasks to switch assignees. Simply click on the avatars under the task to quickly make add or remove assignees.
- Adjust Due Dates: No need to open a task to make changes. Just click the calendar symbol on the task container in Board View to quickly update.
- Filter by Project vs. List: Easily drill down your task workload and filter by the entire Project or just a single List. Just select the specific Project/List in your left sidebar!
- Add Tags: Organize tasks on a whole new dimension right from the Board.
- Me Tab: Need to drown out the noise from your teams tasks and focus on your work? Simply click the “Me” tab at the top left to see only the tasks that are assigned to you.
- Paper Clip - Indicates task attachments
- Profile Pic - Teammates responsible
- Colored Checkboxes - Subtasks and their statuses
- Calendar - Quick due date selector
Want to see even more tasks in List View? Check out our compact views!