Add Time Estimates to tasks to provide better predictability for Lists and Projects.
Enabling Time Estimates
- Click on your profile avatar in the upper right corner of your screen
ClickAppsfrom the dropdown menu that appears
- Locate the
Time Estimatesfeature and flip the toggle to the right
- Enable for as many Spaces as you like
Hours per day(we'll automatically display Time Estimates as days, weeks, and months - and take into account how many hours you set as a day). Learn more here.
How to Set Time Estimates
Places you can set Time Estimates
Time Estimates and Reporting
ClickUp's Reporting feature includes six different views to provide a comprehensive overview of your team's progress. With the Time Estimated Report, users can:
- Quickly view time as a team resource for planning projects
- Utilize the time remaining indicator, which calculates (time estimated) - (time logged) to determine whether or not your goals are on schedule
- This report does not provide a time period filter.- Time estimated is not inherently related to exact dates. Therefore, adding a time period filter for this feature would render its comparison with the time tracked feature useless.
- This table also gives you the ability to export much more data.
Please note that Reporting is available only for Unlimited Plan users.
Sorting and Filtering with Time Estimates
Just click on the filter button or select the
Time Estimates sorting option from the columns shown above your list of tasks!
- Machine learning to predict when (and by how much) your Time Estimates will be off
- Reporting for "Time Left"
- Reporting for Estimating Projects/List/Space Deadlines