Quickly upload files from anywhere on your iOS device into an existing task, or create a brand new one without opening ClickUp!
In this doc we'll reference the sharing action that is represented on iOS with this icon:
How to Enable ClickUp Sharing
- Open the sharing action menu with the share button
- Slide to the right of your app options to locate and click the
3. Scroll down your list of activities until you see
4. Flip the toggle for
5. Optional - Use the handle on the right side of the row to drag ClickUp to the top of the list and prioritize this sharing option
How to Share Files to ClickUp
Anywhere you find the sharing action, you will have the ability to share into ClickUp
If you're a part of multiple teams in ClickUp, be sure you have the correct one selected.
Upload into an existing task
Tab 1: Search for a task or use the navigator to locate a task
Tab 2: View recently created by, viewed by, closed by, or updated by tasks
- Confirm the upload
Create a new task with the file
- Add a title and location for the task
Optional - Add task assignees and description
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board here!