Portfolios give a high-level overview of what's happening in your team. You can easily monitor the progress and health of related items to keep your tasks on track.
This is especially helpful for those managing and overseeing multiple moving parts.
You can create Portfolios, customize the view, and share them with whoever you want. Any changes you make to the view (for example showing/hiding columns) will be synced globally - so everyone sees the same columns.
- Click on the Portfolio icon in the top menu
- Click on the
- Name your Portfolio
- Choose Lists to add to your Portfolio
- Choose who to share your Portfolio with
Note: Business plans have access to Portfolio permissions
When viewing a Portfolio, you can choose what to display via columns. Your choices for columns are below:
- Custom calculations - make calculations based on Custom Fields, so for example, you can track scrum points used across your Lists.
- List colors - Use List colors for statuses, tags, or anything you like.
- Task status bar - see the distribution of tasks in your Lists based on their status
- Progress - The completion percentage of tasks in your List based on completed statuses
- Start date, end date, priority, and assignee for each List
- Time estimated - The total estimated time for tasks in the List
- Time logged - The total time tracked for tasks in the List
- Time remaining - The difference in Time estimated and logged
SHARE - Give access and set permissions (Business Plan only) for your Portfolio
You may also add or remove Lists from your Portfolio at any time.
Will everyone that has access to a Portfolio see the same thing?
Yes and no. Yes, you will see the same columns and calculations. However, you will only see data based on which tasks and Lists you have access to. For example, if you don't have access to a List that's in a Portfolio, then you won't see that List in the Portfolio.
Do Guests have access to Portfolios?
By default, when you create a Portfolio shared with your team members, guests will not have access to the Portfolio. However, you can manually share a private Portfolio with guests individually.
Note: Free plans are limited to 100 uses of Portfolios. Business plans have access to permissions for Portfolios.
... menu for a Portfolio gives you the ability to:
Real World Examples
Sprints and feature releases
Want to see more? Check out our use-cases doc for Portfolios!