This is your personal place to jot down any kind of notes you want. No one else sees your Notepad - it's just for YOU!
The Notepad makes it easy to record even the simplest ideas and convert thoughts to tasks at a later time.
How to Enable/Disable Notepad
By default, the Notepad is enabled. To change this:
- Go to
- Visit the
Profilepage located the left-sidebar
- Locate the
- Flip the toggle for
Notepadon or off
How to Use Notepad
- Ensure Notepad is enabled for your account (see above)
- Click the button in the bottom right corner of your view
- Title your new note
- Type your ideas
- Come back anytime - you'll be right where you left off!
Pro Tip: Use the Notepad checklist feature to create simple to-do list items for yourself. This is the perfect way to create a personal task that might not relate to a specific task or project!
Other uses for Notepad:
- Jot down groceries you need to grab at the store later, as they come to mind 🛍️
- Gather a list of books you want to read 📚
- Make a simple list of tasks you need to create today 🗹
- Save links of articles you want to read later 🔗
- Consolidate a list of tools and their passwords 🔧🔨
Plus, you can take your notes with you via the Notepad by ClickUp Chrome Extension!