Plan, manage, and track - anything you can imagine! Link tasks and Lists into one central source of truth.
What can Goals be used for?
- Weekly scorecards
- Virtually anything that you want to track from a high-level
Goals vs Targets
Goals are high-level containers that should be broken down into smaller Targets.
Targets are measurable results, that, when completed, will also complete the Goal.
How to create a Goal
- Go the the
- Click 'New Goal' and follow the steps
- Create Targets
- Number: Track increases or decreases between any range of numbers.
- True/False: True or false Targets are simply done or not done.
- Currency: Track your money with this Target type.
- Tasks: Automatically tracks completion of tasks and/or Lists. Use this if your Target is to complete a group tasks.
How do I know when Tasks are part of Goals?
When viewing a Task, you'll see this to indicate a Task has been attached to a Target:
How to update Goals and Targets
When you've taken action on a Target, click on that Target and you'll see:
Here, you can update your Target in a variety of ways. The easiest way is to:
- Select an action (for example,
- Add a note about what you did for this action (optional)
As you update your Targets, your Goals will also automatically be updated based on the proportion of Targets completed.
Who can see Goals?
When creating a Goal, you have two options:
- Public (shared with members of your team)
- Private (customize who gets access)
What about Guests?
Guests are not allowed to create Goals or to be assigned to Goals. However, you can share Goals with Guests.
What about permissions?
When you share a Goal, just like permissions for tasks, you can customize permissions for Goals:
Goals on each Plan
- Free Forever: 100 Uses of Goals
- Unlimited Plan users and above: Unlimited