ClickUp's native Calendar gives visualization to time-dependent tasks.
Rad right? What's even cooler is the ability to drag tasks into the calendar to apply start and end dates/times.
Drag and drop unscheduled tasks to schedule them!
Between the global search and notifications icons in your top level menu, you'll find your access point to the ClickUp Calendar.
- Click on the underlined icon to reveal the Calendar
- Choose whether you're viewing today's agenda, this week's tasks, or the entire month's workload
- Add start dates, due dates, and even specific times to tasks by simply dragging and dropping
- Use all of the same filters you're familiar with in List and Board View to find what's most important
Adding new tasks to the Calendar
- Use the "No Date" sidebar to find tasks without start or due dates/times
- Drag what you need into the calendar
- Change start dates and due dates with a simple drag and drop
Organize your schedule 🤯
- Open the today view to investigate your day's agenda
- Open the week view to get a clear layout of each day
Combine with the Google Calendars 2-way sync 😲
- There are plenty of reasons to keep things organized in G-Suite
- Enable to the Google Calendars integration to ensure that everything in your ClickUp Calendar is immediately reflected in Google - and vice versa
Customize your scheduling
- Change the day your week starts on along with the way your date & time appear!
Want to see more out of the ClickUp Calendar? Please leave your suggestions here!