We created ClickUp out of the frustration with other project management platforms. No matter how many options we tried, we were never able to find a platform that could fully support our needs.
Issues with other products included:
- The platforms were either way too simplistic, or ridiculously complex
- There was no way to see everything, in one birds-eye view
- We never knew what people were working on, and what they had to work on next
- We could never incorporate our entire workflow into one project management software, leading us to rely on two or three to do one job
Here are the ClickUp features that you won't find anywhere else:
- The Task Tray: Minimize a task into your tray so you can come back to it at any time. It's the perfect way to plan out your day!
- The Notepad: Jot down meeting notes, to-do lists, random brainstorming ideas and more. If you're a fan of GTD methodology, you're gonna love this.
- View all tasks in one view: Start with a high-level perspective of every task within your Team, and then drill-down to see exactly what you need.
- Multiple Views: Switch between five different views at any time to visualize tasks on your own terms.
- Assigned Comments: Create an action item directly within any comment, almost like a mini subtask.
- Slash Commands: Perform a huge variety of actions without lifting your fingers off the keyboard.
- Box View: Quickly examine users' task counts and measure them against your own progress.
- Integrations: Explore a plethora of native and external integrations, almost all of which are available for free users.
- ClickApps: Customize your Team's experience at the Space level. Choose to enable features depending on the amount of detail you need in your workflows.
- Collaboration Detection: Know when others are typing, edit docs with teammates in real time and more.
- Plus 50+ "little big features" that you'll find when you start using ClickUp. Psss. try right clicking on a task :)
Our mission is to make the world more productive with ClickUp's core concepts:
At the end of the day, beautiful design is great, but it only matters when it also makes user experience exceptional.
ClickUp's core platform is based entirely around providing a perfect user experience. This translates into more efficiency and productivity, less headaches, and a product you're sure to fall in love with.
2. Customer Service
We believe that, in general, customer service sucks. We also believe that it shouldn't be that way. We truly care about our users more than anything in the world, and we'll go above and beyond to prove it.
Our customer support team is working every day of the week to ensure that you get the answers you need as quickly as possible. Reach out to us at email@example.com, and we'll get back to you ASAP!
With ClickUp's customization options, you can decide what is and is not visible within your project management platform, cutting out the clutter so you can get to work.
4. Features & Functionality
We're committed to providing transparency when it comes to the additions we plan for ClickUp. We release a new version of ClickUp, nearly every single week.
We'll never stop innovating. Check out our roadmap to see where we're heading next.
5. Built for Everyone
Traditionally, teams and individuals use more than one project management product to accomplish their workflows. For example, they'd use Todoist for a to-do list, Invision for design, and JIRA for development.
We believe this disconnect is a root cause for inefficiency and communication barriers between departments in your team.
Spaces provide ample customization options so that ClickUp can be utilized by every team imaginable, from marketing, to engineering, to operations, and ensure that tasks and information can be quickly shared.
This also means you can use ClickUp for personal life organization at the same time.
At the heart of project management is organization. We strongly feel that structure is broken in other platforms, which is why we created the ClickUp Hierarchy.
At first it can be a bit daunting, but in practice it actually makes life much easier. Once you start with structure, you'll always have it. And once you have it, you'll love it!
Check out this page for more tips on how to be productive with ClickUp.