What does the starts-on date in the summary mean?
- This is when you want the recurrence schedule to start. This is different than a task's start date. The starts-on date lets you decide if you want to wait a little bit before that recurrence schedule actually kicks in.
Can I adjust start dates when a task recurs?
- Soon! Right now, recurring tasks do not affect the start date of a task.
What is the difference between set due date to current occurrence and set to next occurrence?
- The current occurrence option will set the due date of the upcoming task recurrence to the currently scheduled recurrence date. That means if you close the task now and the recurrence is every Wednesday, when the task opens up the due date will be set to this Wednesday.
- The next occurrence option will set the due date of the upcoming task recurrence to the date of the recurrence schedule that happens after your current cycle. That means if you close the task now and the recurrence is every Wednesday, when the task opens up the due date will be set to next Wednesday.
What happens if I manually change the Due Date for a recurring task on a schedule?
- Nothing will change with recurring. Manually changing the due date of the task has no effect on any of the recurring settings, it will still follow the same original schedule you have set.