Unable to determine source of custom statuses
If you haven't applied these statuses for the Space/s you're viewing, it's highly probable that they're Project-level statuses.
How do I find these statuses?
- Click on your profile avatar in the upper right corner of your screen
- Identify which Projects within your Space/s contain separate custom statuses
- Select a Project from this menu to make changes
From there, just click on the ellipses
... next to a status to delete it. Alternatively, you can just choose to use the Space's statuses for this Project:
Can I rearrange statuses?
You can rearrange statuses at the Space or Project level in a view simple steps!
- Click on your profile avatar in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Find the Space that you'd like to make changes to. Projects with different statuses from the their parent Spaces will also be listed as shown below.
- Click on the Project or Space statuses that you want to reorder.
Once your Project or Space settings pop up, just click and drag from the handle next to a status and drag it to a new position.
Don't forget to click
Save before you close the window!