- How do I change my payment plan?
- Click on your profile avatar and select Upgrade.
- From your Settings page, click the upgrade button and opt for a monthly or yearly billing cycle.
- This doc will tell you everything else you need to know about switching plans!
2. How do I download my latest invoice?
- Check out this doc to learn how you can download invoices directly from your Settings page.
- Keep in mind it can take up to 24 hours for invoices to be generated. This is because we combine transactions made within a 24 hour period together to avoid charging multiple times.
- Trying to find an invoice for a charge made prior to August 1, 2018? Just email us at email@example.com for assistance!
3. What's the difference between the free and paid plans?
- You guessed it - we have a doc for that!
4. I don't need everyone on my Team to utilize the paid features. Can I just upgrade myself?
- Right now, upgrading is done at the Team level. You must pay for each user on your ClickUp Team when you upgrade.
- If you add a new user to an paid team, you will be charged for the user's seat.
- You also have the ability to add guests to ClickUp! To learn more about how guest pricing works, check out this doc.
5. Where can I enter my billing details to be submitted on my invoice?
- Proceed to the "Billing" page of your Settings and enter this information in the "Invoice Details" section.
- This is where you'll want to add your address, VAT, or anything you'd like to appear on the invoice!
6. We need to add new users to our Team. How will that be billed?
- We'll make a one-time, prorated charge for this user's seat based on the remainder of your billing cycle.
What about when we remove users?
- When you remove people, their seat will remain open on your team until the next billing cycle. If you have an open seat when adding a new user, you won't be charged.
7. What happens if I cancel?
- You're free to cancel any time! When you do, your current plan will last until the end of your billing cycle, unless you choose to downgrade immediately.
8. My Team has credits. How do we use them?
- When your team upgrades, a new user is added, or the next billing cycle is reached, we'll draw against your credit balance before charging your card until your credit runs out.
9. What is your refund policy?
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason, you're not satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know within 30 days and we'll be happy to issue you a full refund.
- Please let us know if you require refund at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. I have two ClickUp teams under my account, one of which is on the paid plan. If I delete this paid team, can my paid plan upgrade be automatically transferred to my other free team?
- Upgrading is done at the team level, so deleting your paid team will have no effect on your free team. You would need to upgrade the free team separately in this instance.