Doc Relationships are a part of our Relationships feature — giving you the ability to link Docs amongst themselves or with tasks. This allows a Doc page to be accessed in numerous places for reference, without having to be duplicated or removed from its original location.
Docs in Task View*
Add and see Relationships on any page in your Workspace by following these simple steps:
- Scroll down to the Relationships section
- Click on the
+Add Relationshipsbutton below the task description
Docfrom the drop-down menu
- Select any page from your Workspace
- A new table will be created for your linked Docs
*Note: The Relationships ClickApp needs to be enabled in order for the Relationships table to appear in task view.
Page Links in Doc View
In Doc view, you'll also have the ability to link either a task or a Doc to any page.
- Click on
relatedin the top right of the Doc page
Page Linkssection will open automatically
- Click on
Add Linkat the bottom of the List
- Select between task or Doc
- Search and select your task or Doc to link
- You have now linked a task or Doc!
Note: You can always minimize the related items by clicking on
Hide links in the top right.