This doc covers how to connect your Outlook account to ClickUp so you can send and receive email communications from within a task thread. Click here to learn more about our Email in ClickUp feature.
How to Connect Your Outlook Email to ClickUp
- Within your task, click the down carrot next to comment and select
- Next to From, select
Link an email
- Sign in with Outlook and enter your email and password
Important: Your password will either be the password to your account, if you're using an exchange server host, or an app password.
Here's how to get the app password:
- Login to your Outlook account and open your security settings
More security options
- Turn on two-step verification
- Under "App Passwords" click
Create new password
- Copy and paste the auto-generated password back into ClickUp
- Sign in!
Note: It may take a few minutes to load after clicking save.
Your account is now linked!
- Choose who can send emails from this account, create signatures, and build email templates
Doneto start sending emails from ClickUp!
Note: You can also manage your email preferences by going to your Integrations and clicking on Email.