Identify bottlenecks before they become an issue with the Time in Status ClickApp!
With this turned on, you'll know exactly how long a task has been in any status and quickly find any tasks that might've fallen through the cracks. You can identify this across your Workspace via List view, on individual tasks, and even in widget-form on your Dashboard!
We've also made Time in status available via our API. Check out the API Docs.
Business+ Workspaces have full access to Time in Status. Learn more about our plans here.
Enabling Time in Status
- Click your profile avatar in the bottom left corner of your screen
Time in Status
- Toggle on to enable for your Workspace
How to use Time in Status
Add the Time in Status field to any Space, Folder, or List by clicking the
+ in the right your List view columns.
The time displayed represents the total amount of time the task spent in its current status.
For a full breakdown of status history, click into the field! We'll display all status history, even if the status has been deleted or is from a previous List the task was housed in.
You can change the format displayed for the Time in Status field between hours, days, or simply display the date the status was last changed.
- Click on the column title for Time in Status
- Select the format near the bottom of the list
- This will now reflect in the field and when clicking in to see the summary of all statuses
Enabling the Time in Status Widget on your Dashboard
Time in StatusClickApp is on
- Open your Dashboard
- Add new widget and search for
Time in Status
- Set your setting preferences for which Space, Folder, and/or List you'd like to view
Time in Statusfor