[NEW] Discord Integration
ClickUp + Discord makes it easier than ever to chat with your team about what's going on in your ClickUp Workspace. 🤩
This integration allows you to automatically send ClickUp notifications to any Discord channel and customize which notifications you receive! This is perfect for QA teams waiting on build updates or marketing teams awaiting approval on ad copy.
Coming soon: Discord Automations, task unfurling, task creation, and much more!
Add more than just views to your Favorites making it even easier to navigate your Workspace.
Include any of the following as a Favorite:
- Current Sprint - which always links to the current running Sprint!
Previously, converting tasks into subtasks took too many clicks. Now you're able to do this by simply dragging one task onto another!
This update also gives you the ability to quickly rearrange your subtasks by dragging and dropping them where they should go.
Toggle Empty Statuses in List View: Previously, any empty status was hidden from view. Now you have the option to show empty statuses in List view, making it easy to drag and drop tasks to any status.
Team Support for Multitask Toolbar: Add Teams as watchers or assignees to multiple tasks in one click with the Multitask Toolbar!
15 Minute Intervals in Calendars: Tasks with time under an hour will appear smaller on your Calendar for easier scheduling.
- FIXED: Teams are missing when using slash commands
- FIXED: Scrolling up to load more comments brings the focus back down in task view
- FIXED: Unable to remap due dates for templates
- FIXED: Setting the value of 'cu-drafts' exceeded quota when previewing PDFs on a task
- FIXED: Incorrect modal populated in custom fields when clicking on add/edit button from the dropdown options
- FIXED: Skip weekends in Gantt view not working with reschedule dependencies
- FIXED: Recurring task copies over information that you deselect in task view
- FIXED: Tasks created instantly from template not showing in Recently Created search
- FIXED: In Automations, when no custom field exists on the List, the 'Custom field' trigger doesn't appear
- FIXED: Cumulative Flow widget using Sprints as source shows the wrong date range
- ...and many more! 🐛
Native Mobile (In Development)
- Working on threaded comments
- Working on comment editor
- Working on caching and storage of data for basic offline mode