In larger companies, strict permissions can actually inhibit productivity. For this reason, we're releasing complete permission control through Custom Roles. Create new roles (other than guest, member admin) like: super admin, editor, limited member, or any role that suits your needs!
We've also added a new permission for custom role creation - allowing the Workspace owner to designate who can create and edit custom roles.
Mind Maps just got a major upgrade! Previously, moving any node in blank mode would automatically arrange a branch, which sometimes lead to unwanted changes.
Now, you can position nodes however you like, and their location will be preserved. Want to organize all nodes? We've added a button to arrange them all automatically!
Preserve your List Automations when duplicating or using a template in your Workspace! Previously, when you copied a List or created a List from a template, you had to start with a blank slate of Automations. This was time-consuming when you wanted to reuse the same Automations.
Now, you have the option to copy Automations when duplicating a List or add them as part of your List template. Another time save for the win. 🙌
If you love the new Table view as much as we do, you'll be thrilled to know you're now able to publicly share your Tables with anyone via a secret URL! Your Table views will be shared as view-only.
Update clients instantly or share Table views with people that are too stubborn to join your Workspace. 😉
- Attach SharePoint Files: While you've always been able to load in SharePoint files using the OneDrive picker, we updated the app to display a SharePoint option.
- Date Done Filter: See the date a task has gone into a done state with this new filter option!
- Filter by Location in List View: Use the location filter in a List view when you have Tasks in Multiple Lists to know which tasks belong to a particular List.
- See File Size without Downloading: Know exactly how big a file is from within a task by hovering over it to display the file size.
- Expiring Signed Attachment URLs [Enterprise]: Enable expiring attachment URLs so that publicly shared links automatically expire after 1 hour - ensuring information is only accessible for the time it's needed. This is particularly useful for HIPAA regulated entities who are concerned about limiting access to shared files.
- Teams in People Sidebar for Workload: Filter for everyone on a Team from the People Sidebar in your Timeline or Workload views to know each Team's current capacity.
- Fixed: Various Table view issues with auto-sizing columns, decimals for currencies, status changing problems and more
- Fixed: Gitlab issues when trying to merge or create a branch
- Fixed: Date fields in Automations showed times in milliseconds
- Fixed: Multiple automation bugs regarding editing the custom field triggers and actions
- Fixed: Task dependency lines on Gantt View disappeared while scrolling
- Fixed: Issue with embedding Zoho Analytics iframes
- Fixed: Unable to preview .jpg files on tasks
- Fixed: Failure to export certain lists that caused infinite loads
- ...and many more! 🐛