Unito's beta integration with ClickUp allows you to sync ClickUp with Jira, Trello, Hubspot, and more to keep tasks updated across teams and departments!
Create a 2-way connection (sync) between two or more of your tools that enables instant updates to flow between the software. For example, if you were to change the description and due date in your ClickUp task, the Jira issue on the other side would update automatically and vice-versa!
Tools you can sync with:
How to get started
- Visit the Unito page
- Log in or sign up for Unito
- Select ClickUp as a "connector"
- Add your ClickUp Workspace
- Set up your sync!
What you can do with the integration
Currently, you can sync the following fields to and from ClickUp:
- Due Date
Additionally, the integration allows you to:
- Filter tasks by status
- Sync ClickUp Lists to projects and boards in other tools
- Create ClickUp Lists directly from Unito
Learn more about the integration here.
Because this integration is in beta, there are some features you might be used to from other Unito integrations that aren't yet available with ClickUp:
- Log in to Unito with your ClickUp account. You’ll need to log in with another one of Unito's integrations, or use an email and password combination.
- Sync rich text. Our API doesn’t support the syncing of rich text yet. That means no emojis — for now. ⏰
If there's something you'd like to see from this integration that's not currently available, contact Unito!