Sprint Points give you a dedicated place to maintain workload capacity by setting and enforcing your own points system using any number pattern. They also give you the ability to roll up points from subtasks and assign separate points to each assignee.
Simply toggle on this ClickApp for any Space, and enter your points system. Fibonacci numbering will be the default, but you're free to use exponential, linear, or your own system!
Business+ Workspaces have full access to Sprint Points. Learn more about our plans here.
Enabling Sprint Points
- Click on your profile avatar in the bottom left corner of your screen
ClickAppsfrom the pop-up menu that appears
Sprint Pointsand toggle on
- Enable for as many Spaces as you like
- Choose the point values you want available
- Common ones are linear (1,2,4,8) or Fibonacci (1,2,3,5,8)
- Choose if you'd like subtask points rolled up to display in the task total
How to Set Sprint Points
Set sprint points from any of the following locations using the start icon:
- Task view: above the comment area or with the
- List view: in the Sprint Points column
- Board view: on hover next to subtask creation
- Workload view: on each task when using Sprint Points as the Workload type
- Box view: on each task
Sprint Points & Reporting
Report on Sprint Points in Dashboards for a better understanding of how to plan and execute your projects.
Simply select your preferred widget and set Sprint Points as the y-axis value in any of the following charts:
- Line chart
- Bar chart
- Pie chart
- Battery chart
- Cumulative Flow
- Velocity Chart
Sorting by Sprint Points
The point total displayed for each task will be the sum of points assigned for each assignee. When adding Sprint Points to a task with multiple assignees, you'll see an entry box for each person.
- If you add an assignee to a task that already has points, they will be given to that user. Any additional users added will start at 0 - continue adding points individually.
- Unassigning users from a task will automatically remove their points. If you remove the last assignee, their points will be left on the task.
When selected, the Sprint Points modal will show total points with subtasks. It won't display the total for each assignee; however, this data will be used in reports like Box and Workload view.