For time tracking reporting in ClickUp, use widgets to build your own Time Tracking Dashboard!
- Time Reporting
- Time Sheet
- Billable Report
- Time Estimated
- Time Tracked
How Time Tracking Widgets Work
See all your time entries, filter by multiple properties, and display in customizable groups.
- Group by task, List, Folder, or Space and users up to two levels through the grouping menu in the widget settings
- Toggle on Time Estimates to display the estimated time in a column
- Select billable or non-billable time entries from the dropdown
Note: date-defined filters will only show tasks that have time tracked within that time period.
The Time Reporting Widget is available on the Unlimited+ Plans
See time tracked for a given week, month, or any custom range.
- Drill down to the task and the individual time entry
- Show time grouped by day and compare against a 12 hour day
- Get a grand total of time per selected time range
Note: if you would like to change the time from a 12 hour day, you can set the default number of hours in a workday in the Time Estimates ClickApp.
The Time Sheet Widget is available on the Business+ Plans
Similar to the time reporting widget, billable time is a quick way to display a report with only billable time.
The Billable Report Widget is available on the Business+ Plans
Time Estimated (legacy)
Quickly view time as a team resource for planning projects.
- The time remaining indicator calculates (time estimated) - (time logged) to determine whether or not your goals are on schedule
- This report does not provide a time period filter. Time estimated is not inherently related to exact dates. Therefore, adding a time period filter for this feature would render its comparison with the time tracked feature useless.
- This widget also gives you the ability to export much more data.
The Time Estimated Widget is available on the Unlimited+ Plans
Time Tracked (legacy)
See a total of how much time each person in your Workspace has tracked.
- With cumulative time tracking logs for each Workspace user, there’s accurate information on how time-consuming a List of tasks has been
- This includes time tracked manually and automatically, such as with the ClickUp Chrome extension, Toggl and Harvest
- Export the data for even more information
The Time Tracked (legacy) Widget is available on the Unlimited+ Plans
How to Build a Time Tracking Widget
- Select the Location (only applicable to Time Estimated & Time Tracked): Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range: Choose how much time you want to be included such as this year, month, week, or a custom time frame
- Select Grouping (only applicable to Time Reporting & Billable Reporting): Select how you want time to be grouped, and even add a second level!
- Choose Time Labels: Filter the time entries by labels added to the time entry
- Select People: Select who's time you want to be included in the report
- Determine Billable: Choose whether you want to display billable, non-billable, or both
- Include Archived: Toggle archived tasks to be included or excluded
- Show Time Estimates: Toggle on to show how much time was estimated
- Include tasks in Multiple Lists: Toggle on to display time tracked from tasks in Multiple Lists
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget
Note: Exporting Time Tracking Widgets is a Business Plan feature.