Centralize feedback and expedite approval processes with Proofing by assigning comments directly on task attachments! Proofing is perfect for:
- Providing clear markers on design mockups
- Highlighting markups needed on legal contracts
- Streamlining marketing creative review
Users on Free Forever and Unlimited Plan Workspaces have 100 uses. Business+ Workspaces have unlimited access. Learn more about our plans here.
How to add comments to attachments
- Open a task
- Open any of the following attachment types:
Add commentsin the upper right of the preview window
- Click on the attachment preview wherever you want to add a comment
- Assign the comment (or leave open for anyone)
- Your comment will now appear in the comments column next to the attachment
If you have an assigned comment in a task attachment, it will appear in your Home as well as in the task assigned comments section. A small thumbnail preview will be appear to know exactly what the comment is referring to.
Proofing works perfectly with our Chrome extension! Mark up images from the extension, attach them to a task, and add comments to the attachment with Proofing.
Note: Proofing is not available for attachments on threaded comments... for now! 😉