Make remote work seamless by starting a meeting right from a task. Instantly get notified to join a meeting in progress and receive meeting details and a link to the recording in your task afterwards!
Enabling the Zoom ClickApp
- Visit your Workspace settings (you must be an admin or owner)
- Select ClickApps
- Locate the Zoom ClickApp and toggle on
- Enable for as many Spaces as you like
- Once enabled, a Zoom icon will appear at the top of every task, allowing you to start a meeting (or use the
How to connect your Zoom in ClickUp
- Navigate to the Zoom integration under the My Apps area in your settings
- Click Connect
- Sign in to your Zoom account
- When prompted, accept the ClickUp app request to add it to your account
How to start a Zoom meeting in ClickUp
- Open a task
- Click Zoom meeting icon OR use the
- Link your Zoom account through the pop-out
- Instantly join a meeting!
The Zoom meeting topic will be the title of the task the meeting was started from.
When a meeting is started, the link to join will automatically be posted in a comment, and watchers will be notified. The unfurled link includes a quick join button and other details about the meeting in progress. When the meeting ends, a link to the recording (if recording was enabled) will also be added to your task automatically.
Note: Automatic posting of meeting recordings are only supported for paid Zoom accounts with cloud recording enabled.
How to remove ClickUp from your Zoom
- Login to your Zoom account and head over to the Zoom App Marketplace
- Go to "Manage" and find the "Installed Apps" section
- Select the ClickUp app
- Click uninstall