[NEW] Front Integration
Stay on top of your company's inbox across all channels by quickly creating, linking, and jumping between tasks in ClickUp and tickets in Front!
Link multiple tasks to a ticket and even copy information to a task with one click. Once a ticket is linked, a link to the ticket will appear within the ClickUp task.
See who's recently viewed a task. Now, you can click the watcher icon (eye) to see when the task was last viewed. This is great for team accountability and monitoring for task updates.
We've redesigned our views to automatically group by type! For example, if you have multiple List views in one Folder, now all the List views will be in one tab. This allows teams with a large amount of views to quickly find what they want without searching through an endless row of views - simply click the container to expand and select your view.
We've also added the ability to pin views, so you can retain the visual separation you're used to today.
Sometimes you draft a page in one Doc only to realize it would be better suited in another. Rather than copy/paste, now you can move pages to other Docs! Click the
... menu from the Docs sidebar to access.
Easily download any page from a publicly shared Doc as a PDF, Markdown, and even HTML file! To get started, click the download button (shown below) on any Doc!
While we love everyone on our team, we tend to talk to some people more than others. In order to save time finding the people you work with most, now names are prioritized for @mentions and assigned comments based on how often you tag them.
This is especially great for people with large teams and lots of similar names!
Whether it's poor internet, a large file size, or an unknown issue causing your Clip video to get stuck uploading, now you're always able to access a recorded Clip video with the download button - ensuring you never lose it.
OMG! Now you can add List views inside of your Docs and tasks! This enables you to insert databases of any kind inside of your Docs.
- Use the /slash command
- Paste a public link
- Paste an internal link
When a Doc is shared publicly, only public List views will be shown publicly.
You now have the ability to add comments directly to your task description! This is great for when the scope changes in a conversation - quickly add it to the description for everyone to see!
- Slash command to move a task: We've updated our slash commands for some new released features... 🤩 Now, use
/moveto move a task to a new List instead of
- Slash command to add comment divider: Easily add a dividing line into your comments with
- Slash command to link a task: Save time from going in the dependency menu by quickly linking tasks together using
- Recover deleted Forms: Accidentally delete a Form? Easily restore it from the trash!
- Doc icon on List view: Quickly see which tasks have a Doc associated with them from a List view.
- See unresolved comments in Doc embed: If a Doc is embedded in a task, now you can easily identify if there are any comments waiting to be resolved.
- Dashboard text widgets for Guests: Guests can now edit text widgets in Dashboards- allowing them to check items off checklists, add details, etc.!
Upcoming Mobile Improvements
- Docs Home: Have a centralized place for all your Docs on your phone too! Locate all your Docs in the sidebar above your Goals.
- Continuous fixes and improvements