Link tasks and Docs together so you can easily see relationships and streamline links.
If you paste a link to a Doc within a task, we'll automatically add a link back to the task in that Doc under.
If you paste a link to a Doc within a task, we'll automatically add a link back to the task in that Doc.
Likewise, if you paste a link to a task within a Doc, we'll automatically add a link to the doc in the task.
Note: Look for the purple bubble buttons to find links (shown below)!
How to Link a Doc to a Task
- Open any task
- Mention to a Doc in the comments using @ ands select your Doc under the
Docstab or just paste a link to a Doc
3. Open the Doc
Related from the Doc footer options to see all the tasks where the Doc is linked
How to Link a Task to a Doc
From a Doc:
- Open any Doc
- Mention to a task anywhere in your Doc by typing
@and then selecting
Tasksfrom the tab, or just paste a link to a task
3. Select the task you wish to link to
From a task:
You can also link to a Doc directly from a task.
When viewing a task:
- Select the
+next to Relationships below the task description
Docunder the Add New Relationship Menu
- Select the Doc you wish to add to the task
- When working on a Roadmap Doc, add multiple links to all the tasks with the features you are working on.
- When preparing a meeting, create Doc outline with task links to the tasks you'll be referencing in the meeting so people will be able to find the meeting notes from within the tasks they are working on.
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board!