Link tasks and Docs together so you can easily see relationships and streamline links.
If you paste a link to a Doc within a task, we'll automatically add a link back to the task in that Doc.
Likewise, if you paste a link to a task within a Doc, we'll automatically add a link to the doc in the task.
Note: Look for the purple bubble buttons to find links (shown below)!
How to Link a Doc to a Task
- Open any task
- Mention to a Doc in the comments using @@@ or just paste a link to a Doc
- Open the Doc
- Click the icon to see all the tasks where the Doc is linked
How to Link a Task to a Doc
- Open any Doc
- Mention to a task anywhere in your Doc using
@@or just paste a link to a task
- Open the task
- Click the icon in the task footer to see all the Docs where the task is linked
- When working on a Roadmap Doc, add multiple links to all the tasks with the features you are working on.
- When preparing a meeting, create Doc outline with task links to the tasks you'll be referencing in the meeting so people will be able to find the meeting notes from within the tasks they are working on.
Be sure to let us know what else you would like to see on our feedback board!