Table widgets allow you to bring in specific areas of your Workspace to your Dashboard.
- Task List
- Completed Report
- Worked On
- Workspace Points
- Who's Behind
- Time Estimated
- Time Tracked
How Table Widgets Work
Create a List view in your Dashboard using tasks from any location.
This report shows tasks completed by each person.
- A task completed is counted towards the person if that user(s) is assigned to the task at the time it was closed
- Lead Time (click on each person to view): This shows the time it took for the task to be completed since the task was created
This is the best place to dive in and take a look at the tasks each person has been active in.
See who's communicating efficiently, checking their tasks, and providing the most output in any area of your Workspace.
- Cleared Notifications: The total number of notifications cleared
- Comments Added: Number of comments added to tasks that fit your filters
- Resolved: The number of resolved comments
- Completed: Closed tasks that were assigned to the user
- Worked on: Number of tasks that a user has logged any activity in
- Totals: The numbers from each column added together
See who's behind on notifications and overdue tasks in any area of your Workspace.
- It's an excellent way to hold your colleagues accountable for clearing their notifications and completing overdue tasks
- Note that total uncleared notifications and total overdue tasks are representative of a current state so there is no need or option to filter based on time period
Quickly view time as a team resource for planning projects.
- The time remaining indicator calculates (time estimated) - (time logged) to determine whether or not your goals are on schedule
- This report does not provide a time period filter. Time estimated is not inherently related to exact dates. Therefore, adding a time period filter for this feature would render its comparison with the time tracked feature useless.
- This widget also gives you the ability to export much more data.
See a total how much time each person in your Workspace has tracked.
- With cumulative time tracking logs for each Workspace user, there’s accurate information on how time consuming a List of tasks has been
- This includes time tracked manually and automatically, such as with the ClickUp Chrome extension, Toggl and Harvest
- Export the data for even more information
How to Build a Table Widget
- Select the Location: Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range (only applicable on Reporting widgets): View all tags used within this year, month, week or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months
- Set the Subtasks: Toggle subtasks to be included or excluded from the chart
- Include Archived: Toggle archived tasks to be included or excluded
- Show Breadcrumbs: Toggle breadcrumbs to display on the tasks listed
- Show Subtask Parent Names: Toggle on to display task names when clicking into individual numbers
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget