- Task List
- Completed Report
- Worked On
- Workspace Points
- Who's Behind
- Activity View
How Table Widgets Work
Create a List view in your Dashboard using tasks from any location.
This report shows tasks completed by each person.
- A task completed is counted towards the person if that user(s) is assigned to the task at the time it was closed
- Lead Time (click on each person to view): This shows the time it took for the task to be completed since the task was created
This is the best place to dive in and take a look at the tasks each person has been active in.
See who's communicating efficiently, checking their tasks, and providing the most output in any area of your Workspace.
- Cleared Notifications: The total number of notifications cleared
- Comments Added: Number of comments added to tasks that fit your filters
- Resolved: The number of resolved comments
- Completed: Closed tasks or subtasks that were assigned to the user
- Worked on: Number of tasks or subtasks that a user has logged any activity in
- Totals: The numbers from each column added together
See who's behind on notifications and overdue tasks in any area of your Workspace.
- It's an excellent way to hold your colleagues accountable for clearing their notifications and completing overdue tasks
- Note that total uncleared notifications and total overdue tasks are representative of a current state so there is no need or option to filter based on time period
Simplify activity streams across your Workspace for an overview of the specific information you want to see.
How to Build a Table Widget
- Select the Location: Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range (only applicable on Reporting widgets): View all tags used within this year, month, week or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months
- Set the Subtasks: Toggle subtasks to be included or excluded from the chart
- Include Archived: Toggle archived tasks to be included or excluded
- Show Breadcrumbs: Toggle breadcrumbs to display on the tasks listed
- Show Subtask Parent Names: Toggle on to display task names when clicking into individual numbers
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget