Priority widgets are part of our Dashboards feature - giving you charts that focus on task priority like Urgent, High, Normal, and Low. If you need further customization, check out our Custom widgets available on our Business Plan.
- Priority Breakdown (Pie, Bar, and Battery)
- Priority Over Time
- Total Urgent Tasks
- Total High Tasks
- Total Normal Tasks
- Total Low Tasks
- Total No Priority Tasks
Note: Your Workspace must be on the Unlimited Plan to access these widgets (the Priority Over Time widget is exclusive to the Business Plan).
How Priority Widgets Work
View your tasks broken down by priority in three different display options:
- Pie chart
- Battery chart
- Bar chart
Priority Over Time
See how many tasks fall under each priority over a specific range of time.
Total Tasks by Priority
Select which priority you want to see the total number of tasks for in a certain location.
- No Priority
How to Build a Priority Widget
- Select the Location: Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range (Only applicable if using the Priority Over Time widget): View all tasks within this year, month, week, or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months
- Set the Subtasks: Toggle subtasks to be included or excluded from the chart
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget