Status widgets are part of our Dashboards feature - giving you a visual of how statuses are used in your Workspace. If you need further customization, check out the Custom widgets available on a Business Plan.
- Workload by Status
- Status Over Time
- Number of Tasks in Progress
- Number of Tasks Closed
- Number of Tasks Completed
How Status Widgets Work
Workload by Status
View your tasks broken down by statuses in three different display options:
- Pie chart
- Battery chart
- Bar chart
Status Over Time
See how many tasks fall under each status over a specific range of time.
Number of Tasks by Status
Select which status you want to see the total number of tasks for in a certain location.
- In Progress
How to Build a Status Widget
- Select the Location: Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range (only applicable if using the Status Over Time widget): View all tasks within this year, month, week or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months
- Set the Subtasks: Toggle subtasks to be included or excluded from the chart
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget