Custom widgets are part of our Dashboards feature - giving you the ability to visualize how work is happening in your Workspace any way you want.
- Line Chart
- Bar Chart
- Pie Chart
- Battery Chart
- Text Block
How Custom Widgets Work
Create a custom line chart with any data.
Create a custom bar chart with any data.
Create a custom pie chart with any data.
Create a custom battery chart with any data.
Calculate sums, averages, and so much more for any tasks in your Workspace.
Categorize and track the progress of any Lists or Folders in your Workspace.
Add rich text, images, and even use /slash commands to add context to your Dashboards.
Add a chat widget to have conversations with anyone in your Dashboard.
How to Build a Custom Widget
- Select the Location: Select one or multiple Spaces, Folders, or Lists within your Workspace
- Set the Time Range (If applicable): Only pull data for applicable items within a certain time range! Some time ranges include this year, month, week or a custom time frame. Choose if you want to view changes by days, weeks, or months
- Select Value: The value is what will calculate and display in the graphs
Task: total task count
Time estimate: total time estimated for completion
Average age of task: display average task age in your chart. This value is calculated by looking at all closed tasks and their total age (from creation to close)
Sprint points: point system to manage workload
Money (Custom Field)
Numbers (Custom Field)
Automatic Progress (Custom Field): calculated completion of tasks
Manual Progress (Custom Field): manual completion of tasks
Dropdown (Custom Field)
- Set the Subtasks: Toggle subtasks to be included or excluded from the chart
- Add a Filter: Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widget