Sprint widgets are located in Dashboards.
How Sprint Widgets Work
The velocity chart helps visualize the completion rate of your tasks. Tasks will be broken down into weekly intervals and average velocity will be displayed on the graph. You can choose to view 1, 2, 3, 6, and 12 month periods.
- Grouping: We will automatically group your data by List or custom fields selected to give you a better break down of what got completed in the sprint. Each List or custom field will be represented with a different color on the chart.
- Velocity Average: This shows your weekly completion average based on your unit of work (tasks, time estimates, scrum points).
See how your team performs against a target line, and compare against the projected.
- Target: Shows the ideal pace to complete tasks to reach your sprint's goal.
- Projected: Shows your team's trending rate based on work that has been completed.
- Active: Actual task completion.
Oversee both your scope of work to be done and the work completed. It’s a race to the top!
This chart provides a way to see your tasks status progress overtime.
- Colors: Tasks in this chart are broken into colors based on their current status. This allows you to identify bottlenecks as work progresses.
- Status Mapping (soon)
How to Build a Sprint Widget
Select the Source
- Lists - If you manage sprints as lists of tasks
- Custom fields - If you prefer a more flexible way of managing tasks across your entire Workspace use custom fields.
Set the Time Range
- Rolling - Set a rolling window of time.
- Fixed - Set a fixed date range. (not available for velocity)
Set the Workload Type
- Time estimated - Base your sprint capacity on time estimated
- Tasks - Base on total tasks
- Custom fields - Create story points with custom fields to calculate however you like!
Add a Filter
- Add additional filters to further adjust the scope of your widgets