Bug reports are one of the most powerful tools that we rely on to improve our product and make sure that you are receiving the best tool possible! That said, there are ways to decrease the turnaround time on us fixing the issue which is why we created this little article to discuss screenshots and video recordings 🎥
Our Video Recorder Recommendations
Web & Desktop
- Use our built-in screen recording tool, Clip!
- Navigate to Loom
- Click on
Get Loom for Free
- Choose a Sign Up option and click on Download
- Follow the steps to get everything installed!
- Open the Settings app
- Choose Control Center
- Tap the + button next to Screen Recording to add it to the
- Open Control Center
- Tap the screen recording icon to begin recording
- To stop a recording just open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon
- Download AZ Screen Recorder from the Google Play Store
- Open the app
- Allow it to display over other apps by following the prompt
- Start a screen recording by tapping the small icon on your screen.
- Stop a recording by opening your AZ notifications and selecting
The Best Screenshot Shortcuts
- Hold the power and volume down button at the same time for a brief second to save a screenshot!
- Hold the home and power button down button at the same time for a brief second to save a screenshot!
- COPY full screen screenshot to the clipboard: PrtScn
- SAVE full screen screenshot: Windows Key + PrtScn
- COPY screenshot of single window: Alt + PrtScn
- SAVE screenshot of single window: Windows Key + Alt + PrtScn
- SAVE fullscreen screenshot: Command + Shift + 3
- SAVE screenshot of single window: Command + Shift + 4
- SAVE screenshot of selection: Command + Shift + 4
- Full screen screenshot: PrtScn
- Screenshot of current window: Alt + PrtScn
- Screenshot of selection: Shift + PrtScn
We hope this is helpful and thank you again for submitting a bug report our way!