Bug reports are one of the most powerful tools that we rely on to improve our product and make sure that you receive the best tool possible! There are ways to decrease the turnaround time on us fixing the issue, which is why we created this little article to discuss screenshots and video recordings 🎥
Screen Recorder Recommendations
- Use our built-in screen recording tool, Clip - instructions can be found here!
- Currently only supported on Chrome & Firefox
- Free and included with all plans!
- Share links with anyone!
- Ability to record your whole desktop and all browsers
- Share videos publicly or privately
- Free version
- Licenses can be purchased here: Cleanshot
- $29 for 1 license
- Only supported for Mac
- Can take gifs, videos, and screeenshots
Screenshot Tips and Tricks
- Open the Settings app
- Choose Control Center
- Tap the + button next to Screen Recording to add it to the
- Open Control Center
- Tap the screen recording icon to begin recording
- To stop a recording just open Control Center and tap the screen recording icon
- Download AZ Screen Recorder from the Google Play Store
- Open the app
- Allow it to display over other apps by following the prompt
- Start a screen recording by tapping the small icon on your screen.
- Stop a recording by opening your AZ notifications and selecting
- Hold the power and volume down button at the same time for a brief second to save a screenshot!
- Hold the home and power button down button at the same time for a brief second to save a screenshot!
- COPY full-screen screenshot to the clipboard: PrtScn
- SAVE full-screen screenshot: Windows Key + PrtScn
- COPY screenshot of single window: Alt + PrtScn
- SAVE screenshot of a single window: Windows Key + Alt + PrtScn
- SAVE fullscreen screenshot: Command + Shift + 3
- SAVE screenshot of a single window: Command + Shift + 4
- SAVE screenshot of selection: Command + Shift + 4
- Full-screen screenshot: PrtScn
- Screenshot of the current window: Alt + PrtScn
- Screenshot of selection: Shift + PrtScn
Now you're set to create some amazing bug reports, although we hope you won't ever need to 😉