Easily create tables with a slash command or by pasting data into ClickUp!
How to create & edit a table
- Click into a task, comment, or doc
- Type the slash command
/tableor paste data from an Excel/CSV file
- Adjust column size by hovering at the top of the column and dragging the arrow
- Add additional columns or rows with the
- Move and delete columns from the
- Delete rows by hovering on the trash to the lefthand side
- Insert text in the cells
- Add lists inside cells
- Edit text with rich text editing
Have suggestions? Let us know on our feedback board.