Email + ClickUp V2 (send from ANY email)
ClickUp now offers TONS of flexibility when it comes to email:
- Now, send from any address to add tasks, comments, and attachments to ClickUp
- Add tags and assignees to your email's subject line to add even more detail to your tasks
- Just use
<tag tag_name>in the subject line
- You can use any of the tags more than once to add multiple assignees or tags!
- Images in an email's body will also be added to your tasks as attachments
- Even reply to task notifications from Apple Mail
Desktop App: Push Notifications
- Finally, receive alerts right to your desktop. Get started with the desktop app today!
- Desktop notifications are enabled through the browser options here:
[NEW] Microsoft Teams Add-in
ClickUp's add in provides three incredible tools to connect your Microsoft Teams account with your work in ClickUp!
- Notifications work by subscribing to a specific Space, Folder, or List in ClickUp. Any new comments, attachments, status changes, and assignee updates are then sent directly into your Microsoft Teams channel.
2. Unfurled ClickUp Links
- Rich unfurling lets your teammates know which task you're discussing by adding details to a ClickUp link shared in your channel.
3. Messaging extension
- Easily find and attach a task right into any Microsoft Teams conversation.
[NEW] Google Hangouts Chat
Get notified about task activity straight to the Hangouts room of your choice!
Receive notifications on:
- Task created
- Assignee changed
- Status changed
- New attachment
- New comment
We know, our old emojis kinda sucked... that's why you have to check out our official emoji picker and start adding them to your conversations!
Embedding: Size Updates
List View: Combined Export & Settings Buttons
Copy to Clipboard Feature:
Status is now an option
Unassign is now an option