Think of Integromat as glue that connects ClickUp with 1,000+ tools, with zero technical skill required!
Scenario - workflows to automatic data transfers between applications - are super straightforward to set up, only taking about a minute to do so.
Set up a scenario
Each scenario is built by setting up an event in one of your apps - a trigger - that kicks off an an event in another of your apps - an action - to complete the workflow.
This structure allows convenient flexibility in how you integrate ClickUp with the outside world. For example, a teammate changing a task's status to "Review" in ClickUp can trigger a message to your email address reminding you to take a look. Alternatively, the action of creating a task in ClickUp can be triggered by events in other apps, such as comments being posted to a Slack channel dedicated to client complaints.
Most scenarios are as simple as the following:
- “For each Google Form submission, create a task in ClickUp with form contents in the description”
- “If Wes emails me, create a task in ClickUp with the email's subject line as the task title, the content as the description, and me as the assignee.”
- Visit the Integromat page to get started
- Authenticate your ClickUp account, as well as the app you're integrating with. You can do this by creating a new scenario, clicking Add > Connection name > Continue.
- Choose your trigger settings
- Now, link that trigger to an action
- When tested, name your scenario and turn it on!
- Watch New Lists
- Watch Tasks
- Create List
- Create Task in List
- Edit List
- Edit Task
- Get Authorized User
- Get Team by ID
Searches return zero, one or multiple bundles to be passed onto the next module for processing. For example, Get Tasks returns all the tasks for a selected team.
Learn more about Triggers, Actions, and Searches.
Integromat has a ton of templates created for its users. You can check them out here!
To start using Integromat, sign up for an account!
Need help from an Integromat representative? Contact them here.