With this Add-in, you get notifications, rich unfurling, and task searching all from right inside of Microsoft Teams.
Note: You must have a ClickUp account to use the Microsoft Teams integration.
How to install the ClickUp + Microsoft Teams integration
- Visit the apps section of Microsoft Teams
- Search for ClickUp
- Click to open the app details
- Connect your ClickUp Workspace
All set! You've added ClickUp to your Microsoft Team.
How to use this integration
Notifications work by subscribing to a specific Space, Folder, or List in ClickUp. Any new comments, attachments, status changes, and assignee updates are then sent directly into your Microsoft Teams channel.
- Open a channel's
- Configure ClickUp
- Select a Space
- Optionally choose a specific Folder or List
Saveand check for the confirmation below
2. Unfurled ClickUp Links
Rich unfurling lets your teammates know which task you're discussing by adding details to a ClickUp link shared in your channel.
- Open a channel
- Paste a ClickUp task link
- Click the expand button in the top right of the message for even more details
3. Messaging extension
Easily find and attach a task right into any Microsoft Teams conversation.
- Click the ClickUp Add-In icon in a channel
- Search for a task
- Select the task to unfurl its details into the channel
What Else Would You Like to See?
What other actions would be helpful? Leave a vote, comment, or suggestion here!