/Slash Commands V2
Work and format faster than ever before with the completely updated /Slash Commands!
- Use /Slash Commands for formatting text
- Embed external apps and sites like YouTube, Figma, or Cloud App
- Drop cloud storage files and attachments directly into text fields
Add rich editing like bold fonts and checklists in a task description by clicking the
/ symbol before adding text, typing
/ , or highlighting existing text in any text editor!
- Normal text
- Heading 1
- Heading 2
- Heading 3
- Inline Code
- Code block
- Numeric list
- Bulleted List
- Red background
- Green background
- Yellow background
- Due date to "today"
- Add to inbox
- Time estimate
- Start date
- Close task
- Google Drive file
- Dropbox file
Voice Assistance V2: Google and Alexa
- Say "Inbox" to list all of your Inbox tasks and reminders
- We removed friction with choosing Lists - now all of your tasks and reminders will be added directly to your Inbox
- Say "The reminder is..." plus the name of the reminder or task
Learn more about this integration here!
Copy Tasks to your Clipboard
Copy task details to your clipboard with the Multitask Toolbar to share with your team! Perfect for sharing with your team in tasks or external tools such like Slack!
Use /Slash Commands in Bulk
Make even quicker changes through the Multitask Toolbar!
Other Updates and Improvements
New Create Button
rto create a new reminder
dto jump to Reporting
Docs & Conversations now easier to find in the Sidebar
Can't recall where that doc or conversation was located? All you need to know is the Space it lives in, and click one of these!