Interested in tracking time in your ClickUp tasks on the go? You can do this in three ways:
- Via ClickUp's native Time Tracking
- Via our Toggl integration
- Via our Harvest integration
Native Time Tracking
- Click the gradient
+button at the bottom of your screen
- Choose the task you want to track time for
- Add any additional notes or tags
- Stop the timer when you're done!
Getting started (with Harvest and Toggl)
You'll first need to install the apps and connect them to your ClickUp account through the web or desktop apps.
- Create a Harvest or Toggl account
- Set up the Harvest or Toggl integration in ClickUp's web app
- Download the Harvest or Toggl mobile app for Android or iOS
Time Tracking on the go
- Start adding time in the Harvest or Toggl mobile apps
- Associate the ClickUp task ID when entering the time log to sync the time back to your ClickUp task
- Once you've done so, the time will show in ClickUp and Harvest or Toggle
What time tracked on Harvest's mobile app will look like in Harvest:
Want to learn more?