Interested in tracking time in your ClickUp tasks on the go? If you've set up time tracking integrations with Harvest or Toggl, you can!
Getting started (with Harvest and Toggl)
You'll first need to install the apps and connect them to your ClickUp account through the web or desktop apps.
- Create a Harvest or Toggl account
- Set up the Harvest or Toggl integration in ClickUp's web app
- Download the Harvest or Toggl mobile app for Android or iOS
Time Tracking on the go
Tracking time will be done within Harvest or Toggle; there's no option yet to do so from within ClickUp's mobile app.
- Start adding time in the Harvest or Toggl mobile apps
- Associate the ClickUp task ID when entering the time log to sync the time back to your ClickUp task
- Once you've done so, the time will show in ClickUp and Harvest or Toggle
What time tracked on Harvest's mobile app will look like in Harvest: